Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Wednesday 27 May – West to Wales


Current location: Bath
11.11am, Shopping. Claire and I took the opportunity of being in an (albeit small) city to go shopping, while there were lots of adults on hand to keep an eye on the children in the park. After we all got back to the park, we went our separate ways, with the Pyrahs going back to Cornwall, the Rees’ Pieces going back to London, Matt back to Gloucestershire, and the rest of us (Mum, Dad, Claire, Louis, Andy and I) to Wales. 

We went straight to see my grandma, and had tea and cake with her for an hour or so, and then we went to stay at my Auntie Pat and Uncle Den’s house. We had such a fun night, ordering Chinese, drinking wine and catching up on all the Welsh goss with some of my fave Welsh rellies!

No comments:

Post a Comment