Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Friday 8 May – Family and friends










Current location: Penzance
11.11am, Hanging out with Bea some more. I am loving being able to spend so much time with my nieces and nephews while I'm over; I miss them SO much when we;re in Australia. They've grown so much but are still the same little ragamuffins they were last year. I love them!
After school finished for the day, I had the joy of going to OMG's with Vinny and Zac, which is a new diner that's opened in town that they absolutely love. I have to admit, it was really fun, and really yummy (there's something about burgers and milkshakes combined with the Friday night feeling even when you're not working!). 

When they'd gone home to go to bed, I went over to Lily's mum's house to watch Bridesmaids with Lil, her mum and her sister, before her hen do tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment