Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Friday 24 April - Holiday has begun!








Current location: Byron Bay
11.11am, In the airport (the second picture from the top was taken at exactly 11.11am). Jess, Mitch, Em and I were about to drive from Gold Coast airport to Byron Bay, in preparation for Nick and Bree's wedding tomorrow!!
When we arrived at our absolutely amazing accommodation, we caught up with the others who are staying there (Nick, Bree, Andy and the other bridesmaids and best man) and I wad pretty excited to discover it was right on the lake on one side and the beach on the other. A really beautiful, quiet, stunning beach... So we went for a swim and a sunbathe before heading over to Ewingsdale Hall, the wedding venue, for a rehearsal. It's so lovely and I can't wait to see what it looks like tomorrow when it's filled with celebrating people!
In the evening, we went to the pub with lots of friends (about 25 of us!) and tried not to go too hard on the first night! I was also very aware of being the 'pasty English bridesmaid' so my good friend Karyn helped me out and took me home to fake tan me. Cue lots of giggling, nudity and whispering, as everyone else was asleep... And cue a great tan in the morning! 

No comments:

Post a Comment