Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Wednesday 6 May – Balcony hangs








Current location: Penzance, Cornwall
11.11am, At playgroup with my niece Bea, and my mum, who looks after Bea each Wednesday. She's such a little joy (Bea, not my mum, although my mum is super joyous too!) and we had a fab day of playing and being silly and laughing a lot. When she had a nap in the middle of the day, Mum and I put the deckchairs out on the balcony and soaked up the sun, chatting and snoozing and generally acting like we'e on holiday (which I am, I suppose!). 


In the evening, I went up to the Pyrahs and played computer games with my nephews Vinny and Zac (and got thrashed by them!) then headed over to Lily's house. She's getting married in a couple of weeks and she and her fiance Adam wanted some help with deciding on and booking their honeymoon. It was a fun evening (I love planning holidays, even if they're not for me!) despite falling on my bum trying not to smash a glass of gin!

No comments:

Post a Comment