Monday, December 20, 2010

Saturday 18 December - Seal the deal


Current location: Penzance, Cornwall
11.11am, In the hairdresser's, getting a new do for Christmas. I haven't been to a 'real' hairdresser for about a year, instead relying on haircuts from friends and home-dye jobs. The result is some pretty bad-condition hair and a telling off from my miracle-working hairdresser. An hour or two later and I was chopped, blonded and conditioned.

In the afternoon, Mum, Dad and I went for a walk at Godrevy. It was such a beautiful day – bitterly cold but stunning and sunny – and we saw seals at the cove (all the things on the beach in the picture are seals!). If you look over the cliff, any time of year, you can almost always see the seals, but it was only a year or two ag0 that Mum told me this place existed. I love Cornwall!

Image © Flickr/Gwithian

No comments:

Post a Comment