Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Saturday 25 December - Christmas Day!!


Current location: Penzance, Cornwall
11.11am, Opening presents!!!! We were all huddled in lounge around the Christmas Tree, with various presents draped over us (mainly scarves and hats), eating chocolates and waiting for our neighbours and the Pyrah family to turn up. Such a joyous day; everything that Christmas should be, but even better thanks to the excitement and joy of my two little nephews.

Coincidentally, this is also my 200th post since I began this blog. I've been wondering how long I should keep it going for now that I am no longer living the life of luxury in Berlin, but I guess Christmas Day isn't the day to decide!

Merry Christmas everyone!
x

(Ps, Thanks to *Overthinking for the image, 'A Touching Christmas Day' on Weheartit.)

No comments:

Post a Comment