Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Tuesday 14 December - Love-ing life


Current location: Penzance, Cornwall
11.11am, Figuring out my route to go and pick up my nephews from nursery on the other side of town. On the way there, I met my sister (their mum) and she showed me a shortcut through a beautiful little off-road called Love Lane. I'd often driven past Love Lane but never walked down it, and it really is as lovely as it sounds. Although I've never forgotten how beautiful my hometown is, I'm really appreciating being back to soak it all up.

Also, you may or may not have noticed that I have now added my current location to the top of this blog. Seeing as how much I move around at the moment, I thought it might be a useful addition!

(Image of Love Lane from Flickr/rx8wej)


No comments:

Post a Comment