Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Monday 20 December - All wrapped up


Current location: Penzance, Cornwall
11.11am, Wrapping presents. I am nearly all finished with my Christmas shopping, although I do have to go back and re-buy a couple since I found out the recipients in question already own what I bought them! I don't know if that makes me very tuned in to their tastes or very unimaginative!

Browsing for wrapping ideas today, I saw these lovingly wrapped gifts on a blog called Laikonik. It's a blog about creativity, Polish folk art and traditions, and I just think it's so sweet, especially the wrapping ideas, which seem quite Scandinavian-inspired to me. I wish I had wrapped my presents like this now, but I opted for bright, sparkly hot pink and gold!

If you want to wrap your presents like the beautiful ones above, simply click here, where Kasia (the writer of the blog) has explained everything in step-by-step detail. Good luck!

2 comments:

  1. i love your wrapping style! :) so pretty and cute :D i cant wait till christmas!! xxx

    http://theglamorousmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you wrapped those boxes, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete