Thursday, December 23, 2010

Wednesday 22 December - I can see clearly now...


Current location: Truro, Cornwall
11.11am, In Truro doing the last bits of Christmas shopping and getting fitted for my new glasses. Yes, my first pair of glasses. I went to the optician yesterday for the first time in nine years and, apparently, one eye is pretty useless. Not to worry though, the other eye is making up for it by being bionic and super-duper.

So now I have to wear glasses for TV/computers/driving. I chose the pair above (though in tortoiseshell) but, unfortunately, the two cool versions of being bespectacled (geek chic and sexy secretary) seem to have totally bypassed me. So now I look like a crossed between a mum and a massive nerd.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had fun shopping christmas presents!
    Maybe one day you'll see 'the cool' of wearing glasses;)

    Happy christmas:)

    Xx Jorien
    she--said.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete