Thursday, December 16, 2010

Thursday 16 December - All around the world





Current location: Everywhere!
11.11am, Checking out the statistics on this blog. Being a lover of travel and other countries, I was particularly interested in where the traffic to this site has been coming from...

Since I started this blog, back on 28 June this year, I've had my biggest followings from the UK, Germany and Australia. Not surprising, since I've lived in all those countries. Other high-ranking countries include the US, Netherlands, Austria, Ireland, Spain and Canada. Again, probably attributed to the fact that I have friends in those countries.

But what has been pretty awesome is the number of hits I have had from countries such as Russia, Japan, Poland, Croatia, Bulgaria, Indonesia, India, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, United Arab Emirates, Turkey and Malaysia – places I have very little or no connection with.

Thank you to everyone that finds a small amount of time to visit my blog and see what I've been up to. I hope that, wherever you're reading this from, you're enjoying it... And please feel free to comment and let me know which country you're from or if I've left your country out!

The beautiful pictures are (from top to bottom):
Be my rescue,
I don't know where we're going now,
UrbanAmore,
a hearts a heavy burden and
im gonna travel around the world...

All taken from weheartit (we sure do!).

9 comments:

  1. thx for lovely comment!!
    if u like our blog please follow us:)

    http://howcanufind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your great comment on my blog! Wow this is so nice. :) Yes I took the photos, I love taking photos! And when I get a nice comment like yours I am little bit proud. hihi x)
    I really like your blog 2. I´ve just read a few older posts. And I think u give a really good inspiration! I am your new follower now.
    Have a nice day & thanks again! I was really pleased about it.

    XX,
    CK from

    _______________________
    ChristinaKey.blogspot.com
    _______________________

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos! And yea, its amazing to check where people are visiting from :D
    http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey lucy thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog :) i LOVE all the pictures here! im gonna save them in my computer :) they are just too cute and sweet :) love your blog :) heee. wanna follow each other? :D xxxx <3

    http://theglamorousmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there:)
    Thanks for your sweet comment! You've got a lovely blog! Like your post!
    I'm always checking out the country statistics too for the same reason you do!
    Pretty cool that you've lived in those countries:)
    How was Australia? If I get a chance I would really visit Australia!

    i'm your follower now:)

    Xx Jorien

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Luce this is awsome! Thanks for the blog tips tonight! How did you see where people have looked from? So exciting! How do I 'follow' you?! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the kind comments everyone!
    Lily, If you look at statistics, there is a section called 'Audience' that tells you which countries people are looking from. To follow, just click on 'Follow' either at the top right where there is a group of 24 followers just under the 'Eleven Eleven' masthead, or at the very top left of the page. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, you just got a new follower from Florida! Sure, I'm not part of a cool exotic country, but I'd love to follow you!


    Erica
    The Belle Fatale

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is amazing! :) adorable post! Now you got yourself a follower all the way from hong kong!
    x
    thatgirlfromhk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete