Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Monday 13 December - Auntie Lucy


11.11pm, Playing with my nephew, Zac (left). He is almost two and the sweetest little boy I have ever met. He's full of smiles and has big beautiful eyes. A couple of hours later I went to pick up my other nephew Vinny, who chats a-mile-a-minute (and yet still calls me a chatterbox!) and is so much fun. Today consisted of me teaching him a Welsh accent (to go with the Northern and Australian accents he has already perfected), running the whole way to the park and then making pretend salads for each other (I'd have preferred a pretend burger, but I'm on a pretend diet), dressing the two of them up as Superman, complete with bubble-wrap capes, making 100 homemade Christmas cards, giving a lot of piggy backs and generally loving being an auntie.

1 comment:

  1. Aw-- I love being an aunt as well. My nephew is my favorite person. ♥

    ReplyDelete