Friday, May 31, 2013

Tuesday 28 May – Great day down under








Current location: Ettalong Beach
11.11pm, Sleeping. I was shattered! I definitely blogged too early about today, because the day just kept getting better and better. Andy and I decided to go to this lovely coffee shop not too far away and, as the sun was shining (still), I thought it would be nice to borrow David and Val's bikes. But as we went to the bike shed, Andy gave me a present: a beautiful new bike! It really is so beautiful!! It's baby blue, so easy to ride and has a cute little basket. Perfect! I am going to be very happy on my little bicycle, Blue Nun.

After riding to the coffee shop and hiding out and reading some magazines while it rained outside (silly Australia, it can't decide whether to be sunny or rainy), we decided to go to the beach and try and go for a surf. I haven't been since last time I was in Australia! But it was so fun and we just messed around, caught a few waves and enjoyed being in the sea again. It was super warm in there as well; warmer than Cornish seas in winter, anyway!

Once home and warmed up, we curled up on the giant sofas, ate dinner and watched Celebrity Apprentice. Dream day!

No comments:

Post a Comment