Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Wednesday 22 May – Girl about London







Current location: Chiswick
11.11pm, Sitting on the sofa, drinking wine with Emma. In what is going to end up being a bit of a busy, frantic week in London, it's ace to have a bit of time to just sit and chat.

I'd had another busy one today, but full of really lovely things, so it was great. I started the day with Kate, Jim, Jake and Ella. Jim and Ella both went off to school, and Kate, Jake and I went for a walk then ended up at Beyrouth's for lunch. Defo one of my favourite places to eat in London. We had an afternoon of playing, then I went into Central London to meet Clare, my work bessie. We wanted to hang out before I left but decided that, instead of going to the pub or something similar, we would go and get our nails done. Clever Clare found a Groupon voucher for us at Kitsune Nails, and off we went. I ended up with sparkly dip-dye nails, and she got a pretty blue-and-white teacup design. Then it was off to Emma's for a lovely dinner, drinks and sofa chats. 

No comments:

Post a Comment