Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Thursday 16 May – My favourite places and people








Current location: Sennen beach
11.11am, Paddling with Mum and Zac. Sennen beach is my favourite place in the whole world, and Mum and Zac are two of my favourite people in the world, so today was a winning combination. We ran, jumped, got soaked by the sea, raced, paddled and did some starjumps. When it got a bit chilly, we headed home and I went for a coffee with my gorgeous friend Hannah and her beautiful son Jake.

Mum and I have been trying to get a bit fitter recently, and have been on a few runs up and down the prom. It's so much nicer to run with her than on my own, and somewhere beautiful instead of along roads. Today Mum's friend asked if we wanted to join her for a run (I didn't realise she was a 'proper' runner!) and we ended up going for a five-mile run, which was hard! Fun though. Then I ran down to Pip's for a cuddle with the Pyrahs.

No comments:

Post a Comment