Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Tuesday 21 May – South to North to West







Current location: Balham
11.11am, Waiting for a train, with Kate, Ella and Jake. We were going swimming, one of my favourite things to do with these little poppets. They both love being in the water, and Jake is so funny, he just lies there while you float him around a bit (the opposite to Ella who swims, kicks, splashes and has a crazy fun time!). After our swim/play, I sped up north for a haircut, then out west to meet Emma and Helen for dinner. We were having such a lovely, funny time, we did that annoying thing where you just sit around for hours after you've finished eating. I've got so many good people in my life, and the past few weeks, when I've been getting to spend lots of time with them, is really making me realise that!

No comments:

Post a Comment