Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Monday 13 May – Dancing and holidays








Current location: Penzance, Cornwall
11.11am, At Pippa's house. I hung out with the Pyrah family a lot today, alternating between cuddling Bea, chatting with Pip and playing with Zac. Zaccy and I went for a long walk along the prom in the afternoon, and he kept me entertained by playing 'Britain's Got Talent' – his talent was dancing.

After a tiring, lovely day with the children and their superstar mum, I went to Lily and Ads' house (who are currently tortoise-sitting). Lil cooked delicious dinner, we laughed and chatted about being teenagers together (lots to laugh about there!) and then I helped them book a holiday. I reaalllllyyyy like organising holidays (even if they're not for me); I think in another life I'll come back as a travel agent (or maybe even in this life I'll become one?!) and it's great when someone else is paying for the holiday, ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment