Saturday, May 4, 2013

Monday 29 April - Breakfast, lunch and dinner, oops







Current location: Soho
11.11am, Deciding on a lunch plan with Olivier and Lauren, my work friends. I'd already been out for breakfast that morning, with the lovely Audrey, at The Breakfast Club. With only one full week left in London, I've already got plans for every day and evening, so have had to resort to pre-work catch-ups! Good job it was with someone as lovely as Auds; I'm not getting out of bed that early for just anyone!

As I wasn't organised enough to bring lunch in, Olivier, Lauren and I ended up buying really good food from Carbon on Brewer Street. It's only been open for about seven weeks, but already has queues out the door. The food was really good; I had a 'Lebanese Grill', which included chicken, spicy potatoes and lots of aioli, and comes highly recommended.

As tonight is Andy's last night in London (wowsers!), we ended up going out for dinner with our housemates. Ryecroft Manor has been a really awesome part of being in London; we've been blessed with living with such good people, and it's been so ace getting to know a new part of London.

No comments:

Post a Comment