Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Wednesday 15 May – Rosudgeon car boot


Current location: Rosudgeon, Cornwall
11.11am, At Rosudgeon car boot with Dad. I've been trying to downsize before moving to Oz at the end of the month, so Dad and I packaged up all the junk amazing, sellable stuff from the garage, woke up at 6am, and headed to make our millions. It was mad, as soon as we pulled up, people just swarmed the car, asking loads of questions and heckling us about prices, quality, quantity etc etc etc. I basically murmured 'Ask my dad' and hid until they all went away and we could set up properly. It ended up being loads of fun, especially once I realised you could totally make up any price (which was usually 'Oh that? It's a pound', regardless of what the item was) and people would buy it. Great way of getting rid of stuff we didn't need, and we made about £130, which wasn't bad for a few hour's work! Plus I got to hang out with my lovely dad, who kept me laughing by putting on all the fancy dress stuff we had.

(Picture taken from The Best of Kidderminster)

No comments:

Post a Comment