Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Friday 17 May – Moving day!










Current location: Penzance
11.11am, Helping Pip move house. Although 'helping' mainly entailed playing with Zac and Bea (who was asleep most of the time) while other people did the actual moving. I love being an auntie! In the afternoon, Zac and I snuggled up and watched a film, then headed back to our house as Kate and Jake were coming to visit. It was very cute to see all the little ones together (minus Ella, who was at her other Grandad's birthday with Jim), and a fab way to spend time with them all before leaving tomorrow.

We all had a big dinner together (Mum's lasagne, my fave!) then Kate and I went into town for a drink and to meet my friends, who were all having a big get-together for Jack's birthday. The perfect way to end my two weeks in Cornwall. What great family and friends I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment