Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Friday 24 May – A day of decadence



Current location: Angel
11.11am, Having a champagne breakfast. My friend Thom and I decided to meet for breakfast and, as it would be our last for a while, we went all out. It was yum! There is something a bit decadent about champagne at 10.30am, especially when everyone else is at work. I ruined the sophistication by having a sausage sandwich though. After our swanky brekkie, we had a wander around some bookshops and whiled away some hours, then I went for a pedicure. Yes, today is an indulgent day. Next up was a late lunch with David and Val; we went to Gordons, one of my favourite places in London and the ideal place to go for a lunch of cheese and wine. Today rocks. I managed a quick squeezy cuddle with Siobhan then met Emma and my last evening in London began...

No comments:

Post a Comment