Friday, August 22, 2014

Thursday 31 July – See you soon, Cornwall!











Current location: Penzance
11.11am, Packing up. Tonight, Claire, Matt, Louis and I are going back up their house in Gloucestershire, so today's my last day in Cornwall for who knows how long. I had a chilled morning in the house with Mum and Dad, and then we went to Prussia Cove for a swim. It's a beautiful, remote little cove (with rocks rather than sand), so we went for a chilly swim there, then went back to Penzance to spend the rest of the day at Donnington. Not sure if I've ever mentioned this, but I love Cornwall! This has been such an incredible trip, one that has given me memories to last forever. It wasn't just the getting to spend time with my family and best friends, but us all being together in such a beautiful place, with gorgeous sunshine and so many laughs... It's just been truly magic!

No comments:

Post a Comment