Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Friday 25 July – The family's getting bigger!









Current location: Sennen
11.11am, At the beach. I'm getting so much good beach time in, and it's still so sunny! Kate, Jim, Ella and Jake arrived late last night, so they also joined, along with the Pyrahs and my parents. Only Claire and her husband and new baby to come now!
We had a fab day in the sun, and then Mum, Kate, Pip and I went out for cocktails and dinner in Penzance. We went to a BYO Thai restaurant that we've been to loads of times over the years... I always love the food there, and tonight was no exception. It's so nice to spend time with my sisters and mama and, once Claire arrives tomorrow, all us Higginses will be back together again! The last time that happened was around Christmas 2012, I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment