Sunday, August 17, 2014

Sunday 20 July – City girls and Balham boys



Current location: Winchmore Hill
11.11am, Having breakfast. Some of the girls from the hen do last night all met for a late breakfast this morning (nothing like a sausage bap to fix a hangover), then I headed to the Southbank to meet my gorgeous City Girls, Vic, Abi and Jen. We had pizza and wine by the river and had a really good catch-up on everything that's happened this year, including one wedding (Jen) and one engagement (Vic), plus house moves, job moves and all the everyday stuff that we've missed too. They're such gorgeous people and I will forever be grateful to City Uni for bringing us together!
After our late lunch, I headed back to Balham to hang out with my niece and nephew and watch Let It Go (Ella's current obsession). Chilled hang time with these two is one of the things I miss most when I'm in Oz, so it's ace just to be around them again.
In the evening, my sister Kate and I went for a run around Tooting Common, then came home to an amazing dinner cooked by Jim (Kate's husband). Fab day!

No comments:

Post a Comment