Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Thursday 17 July - I've arrived!







Current location: Balham, London 
11.11pm, Fast asleep! It has been a busy, brilliant day!!! I arrived in London at about midday, and was met by my sister Kate, niece Ella and nephew Jake – what an amazing surprise!!! It was so exciting, and we were so happy to see each other again! We went back to their beautiful home in Balham, then, as it was such a hot day (hello fantastic English summer!), we got the paddling pool out and splashed around while chatting away. It's so hot here! 

Jim, Kate's husband, came home, and we all carried on the catch-ups, heading out to Ella's swimming lesson and then going for pizza and wine. After the kids went to bed, Kate and I went to the pub where I met three of my best friends, Sarah, Sara and Emily. It was so funny, it felt like we hadn't been away from each other at all – I love my beautiful, easy friendships with these women! Jetlag hit at about 9.30pm, so we went home, I fell fast asleep and was awoken by an amaaaaazing electrical storm in the middle of the night. Welcome home to meeeee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment