Monday, August 18, 2014

Thursday 24 July – So many favourite people!













Current location: Penzance
11.11am, Getting organised for Baby Club. It's a club that I'm not normally part of (as I don't have a baby) but includes my close friends from school, who do now have babies. They all meet up for coffee, and are joined by my sister (who has a baby, and is the Higgins representative), so today I joined them all and we had an ace day at Lily's house. She has the most beautiful home in Marazion, and there are horses and orchards and fields and a tortoise and lots of other awesome things! We had such a fun couple of hours in the sunshine. I love Cornwall!

It was a beautiful evening, and Nicky and Ruth and I had planned a lovely dinner at the Bakehouse in Penzance. We used to go there a fair bit, and always had the Thai monkfish followed by the mussels. And tonight we got all dressed up (I straightened my hair and everything!)... and had Thai monkfish followed my mussels. It's just too good to risk trying anything else! As the evening was gorgeous, we went down to the Jubilee Pool (which is still closed after the awful storms last winter) and had a drink at the cafe there, as the sun set.

No comments:

Post a Comment