Sunday, November 24, 2013

Saturday 9 November – Mum and Dad arrive!!








Current location: Newtown
11.11pm, On our way back from Mum and Dad's guest house in Newtown, just up the road from us. They arrived in Sydney this evening! We had come back from the Blue Mountains in time to pick them up (Pip etc come back tomorrow), and the four of us went out for a yummy Thai meal, then back to Mum and Dad's for present opening!
At the beginning of the day (in Katoomba), I woke up at 6am, and hosted Auntie Lucy's creche for a couple of hours, then when everyone was up and ready, we went to a town called Leura. It was really sweet, I loved it loads, and Pip, Elle and I did some shopping (I got a rad yellow polka-dot dress and a big floppy hat!). Those guys all went off to look at some caves, so Andy and I went to Three Sisters, then headed back to Sydney to meet my parents. Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment