Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Monday 4 November – Some sort of routine?


Current location: Eveleigh, Sydney
11.11am, In work. It's been strange getting back into a routine this week. I went for a run before work this morning, to try and get back into doing some fitness. It was hard! And, even though I only had three days off work last week, they were so different to any of the times I've had in Sydney so far that it felt like a lot longer. Having Pip and her family here has been so amazing, whirlwind, gorgeous, fun, funny and more awesome than I could have hoped for – and they're not even halfway through their trip yet!

In more exciting news, my friend Rianne arrived in Sydney today! When Andy and I decided to come to Australia, Ri booked some flights to come and visit us, so she was due to arrive today. But since we've come here, she has decided a holiday just won't cut it, so has now got a work visa and decided to come for the year! It's worked out well for us because, with my family here, it would have been manic trying to see everyone in the next couple of weeks, but also means she is here to be part of my Sydney family for a whole year! How exciting!

Andy picked her up from the airport this morning and then I nipped home at lunchtime to see her. As we sat on my couch chatting about London, it was just like we hadn't been away from each other.
After work, we dropped her to her friend's house in Bondi Beach, where she's staying, and then went to my sister's place for dinner. Life is so perfect right now!

(Picture taken by Tilly on Weheartit)

No comments:

Post a Comment