Monday, November 11, 2013

Saturday 2 November – Birthday BBQ on Bondi!










Current location: Bondi Beach
11.11am, Putting up bunting. Today, in typical Brits-on-tour fashion, we celebrated my birthday with a big barbie on Bondi Beach. Could it get any more iconic Australia? I had the loveliest day, with my favourite people, who all came and ate, drank, lay, swam, played, relaxed and enjoyed the day with me. It was so ace to be able to introduce the Pyrahs to my friends here, and vice versa. I am definitely feeling very loved this week! I even had another amazing cake, complete with loads of strangers singing Happy Birthday to me!

When the sun started to go down and it got a bit cold, a few of us went back to our house, where we carried on with the wine drinking and busted out Trivial Pursuit (yes, I know how to party!).

No comments:

Post a Comment