Sunday, November 10, 2013

Tuesday 29 October – It's a birthday







Current location: Eveleigh
11.11am, In work. Having a birthday! Today I have been so spoilt already, and it's only 11.11am! I woke up to lovely messages from people here and abroad, then started the day with breakfast with my friend Kara at Cafe Shenkin, which I have been wanting to try for a while (it was yum!). When I got to work, my desk was completely decorated with streamers, post-its, cards, cake and pressies! What a lucky girl.

The working day was good – pretty busy, but punctuated with more cake, songs and loveliness (including going out for lunch), then after work we headed straight to netball to play our match. Hoops were on fire, and played really well (we only lost 7-3 this time, which is a great result for us!) and it was a super fun game. Then we went to the Norfolk for tacos, wine and more presents!! I really have been soooo spoilt, and it was amazing to be getting messages from the UK throughout the day. When Andy and I finally got home, I opened cards and pressies that had arrived in the post, then went to bed feeling very loved... and excited, as my sister and her family arrive at 7am tomorrow morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment