Monday, November 25, 2013

Saturday 16 November – Brekkie, bunting... and running in the rain!











Current location: Erskineville
11.11am, Making breakfast. We had a late start, after a late night last night, and so needed a yummy brunch of French toast and coffee to get us going. We lounged around all morning, then headed to Glebe Markets, which were awesome, and saw my friend Chrystal aka Queen of Bunting. It was her first stall at Glebe Markets today, and I was so proud to see her there, selling her homemade wares!

As the afternoon wore on, I caught the train to Sydney Olympic Park to meet my parents, as we were all doing the Electric Run. It's a 5km run done in the dark, with lots of neon props so the whole racetrack resembles some sort of rave. It was tipping it down but that didn't stop our enthusiasm – we ran the whole way (a lot of it holding hands!) and finished dripping, clutching glowsticks and feeling euphoric. I love my parents, for being up for a ridiculous run in the rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment