Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Sunday 3 November – Thai from start to finish




Current location: Bondi Junction
11.11am, Having a massage! I'd booked Pip and I an hour's massage at a little Thai place in Bondi Junction, and was in the middle of it at 11.11. So I was probably feeling very relaxed, somewhere near sleep! As it was a Thai massage, it was very physical and at some points almost painful, ut I felt so amazing afterwards!

When we met Jo and the kids afterwards, the boys had something to show us: new skateboards! They both seem to have developed a huuuuge love of skating in Australia (especially Vinny) and were dying to try out their new boards, so after a really delicious brunch at About Life, we headed to Maroubra beach, where there is also a skate park. As Andy, Jo, Vinny and Zac went skating, Pip, Bea and I went in the sea and sat on the (very windy) beach. It was a bit too blustery, so when Elle, Dan and Poppy joined us, we sat on a sheltered bit of grass and had some coffee and chocolate, before Andy and I went home, had a nap, then rejoined Pip and Jo for a Thai dinner to round off our day.

No comments:

Post a Comment