Saturday, March 31, 2018

Wednesday 28 February – Squeezing it in



















Current location: Sydney
11.11am, Coming home after a swim at Coogee with my amazing friend Yeezy and her boyfriend Adam. They are bloody great and I love their lifestyle – just look at the road they live on! Before that I went to Run Club and had a really lovely breakfast with my gorgeous F45 friends. I will miss them so much! I managed to squeeze in a quick salad lunch with Maddie, Tracy and Sha in the park and then headed to Wynyard to meet lovely Kara for a coffee and a sausage roll! Then I had to stop eating because I knew in the evening we were going for dinner with Sha and Tristan, but I didn't know where – and we went to Ester. Oh my goodness. It was so fancy and I loved the food; we shared loads of things, and it was such a special evening. I adore those two tooooo much.

No comments:

Post a Comment