Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Wednesday 14 February – The busiest Valentine’s











Current location: Sydney

11.11am, On my way back from physio. My lovely physio Sam has opened his own practice now in Rose Bay so after my appointment, I went to the beautiful beach for a lovely swim. I’d already been to Run Club this morning with my F45ers, then had brekkie at End of King, which is exactly what I used to do when we lived here. After my swim, I headed back to Surry Hills to have lunch with my gorgeous friend Maddie, and then had a fab afternoon drinking tea and catching up with Kara. Today was 39C so we spent as much of it indoors as we could! As the afternoon wore on, I walked back to my old work (walking was a bad idea in that heat!) and saw all my lovely old friends I used to work with! We had a lovely catch-up and then Rach and I went for drinks at Hive, mine and Andy’s favourite bar. After a few hours and a few wines, I headed over to Bree’s for a V-Day dinner. Today had so many elements of what I loved about our Sydney life. So lucky to be able to still do it. 
PS I also broke my glasses, oops. 

No comments:

Post a Comment