Sunday, March 25, 2018

Monday 19 February – Manly Mondays











Current location: Sydney
11.11am, In between coffee and lunch. I met Paddo for a coffee and a chat in Surry Hills, then headed to my old work to meet my New Idea girls and have lunch at Peas Please. It just feels so normal bring around them again, and it was ace to go back into the office again. I miss a busy workplace!
In the afternoon I went to Manly to meet Jess, and we went to pick Livvy up from daycare. She's so cute, waddling out of there just being adorable and calling herself Biv (and me Boosy). We met Andy at the Bavarian Beer Cafe on the wharf, and spent the next couple of hours having a beer, eating some sausages and hanging out making plans for when Jess, Mitch and Biv come to Europe in a few months. In the evening, I went to see my old Oztag team play (they drew, against a really hard team in Div 1, very impressive!).

No comments:

Post a Comment