Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Monday 12 February – Coast to coast









Current location: Circular Quay
11.11am, Getting a ferry to Manly. We were on our way to Jess' house for lunch (amazing spread of cheeses and salads, then to went up the coast to see Dave and Val in Ettalong Beach. Travelling by boat between Palm Beach and Ettalong Beach is absolutely stunning, I think it's one of the best things I've ever done in Australia - and this used to be Andy's commute! In the evening we had a yummy dinner and drinks on the verandah (of course!), then I crashed out pretty early thanks to jet lag! It might also have had something to do with the busy day and early start - I was up at 5am to go to F45 with my pals, and then went to see my friend Amy and meet her beautiful new baby, Addy.

No comments:

Post a Comment