Sunday, March 25, 2018

Tuesday 20 February – Breakfast, lunch and dinner





Current location: Sydney
11.11am, Between brekkie and lunch. I got up early this morning to go and do a 6am weights class at my old F45 studio, then had a long breakfast and coffees with my F45 friends. I love being around them again, and getting back into something of a fitness routine (even on holiday - that's how much I like F45!). At lunchtime, I went to meet my old boss Patrick, who now works as Chief Sub-Editor at Woman's Day. We had a very long, very lovely catch-up, with so much reminiscing and chatting. I adore that man. My work husband, work dad, work BFF, he's just bloody amazing and I have learnt so much from him!
After our long lunch, I met my gorgeous friend Em for some Aperol Spritzes on the rooftop, then went to meet friends Matty and Kristie for a dinner at Coopers Hotel in Newtown. We all used to work together, and now all work/live in different places, but it was like we hadn't been away. We ate the same food we used to (schnitzel) and caught up on the life changes everyone has had (new boyfriends, new fiances, new jobs, new homes) and did a lot of laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment