Saturday, March 31, 2018

Thursday 1 March – Time to fly







Current location: Sydney
11.11am, Lying in the park with Jess, having a few last chats (and some coffee and bircher). Oh my heart hurts living on the other side of the world to this girl (and her daughter!). We had a gorgeous hour or two, and then Jess left and Dave and Val arrived. We went to the Norfolk pub and had a lovely last lunch and drink together, and just enjoyed being together. They really are incredible people! After that, Andy and I headed to the airport...  I don't really know what to say about it all. It's so hard leaving half the people you love in one country as you fly back, but so great to be going back to the other half of the people you love. We are so lucky and so torn, and have had a trip that's been beyond belief. We are so lucky. I keep coming back to that. I will never take this for granted. Thanks Sydney for exceeding all expectations, as you always do!

No comments:

Post a Comment