Saturday, March 31, 2018

Thursday 22 February – Everybody needs good neighbours










Current location: Sydney
11.11am, Doing a bit of freelance work. I finished it off this morning, had a quick coffee with my friend Sarah and then bumped into my friend Tracy, and then Andy and I went to Chatswood to meet our old next-door neighbour Sophie, and her two children Poppy and Ollie. They were such awesome neighbours; sadly they've moved now so our little block of flats has new tenants. It was ace to catch up and play in the park for the afternoon (and eat cake) and then Andy and I made our way to Manly for dinner with Bree, Jess and Mitch. We had champagne and nibbles at their house first, then went to a really fun Japanese-type pub and over-ordered. We ate soooooo much food and drank the equivalent amount of wine and basically had the loveliest, funnest evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment