Saturday, March 31, 2018

Sunday 25 February – All the soggy sports














Current location: Sydney
11.11am, Playing netball! (Kind of.) I'd tried to get a group of girls together for a match, but it ended up being only 6 of us, so we hired a court in Bondi and had a half court game. It was so fun, and lovely to see my old teammates! I have missed netball SO much; it was definitely one of my favourite aspects of living in Australia.
Before the game, Andy and I had got up early and come back to Sydney where I met my friend Sarah and we tried to have a walk along the Bondi-Coogee trail. Unfortunately it was raining a lot, so we managed a bit then gave up and went for a coffee!
After the netball, we went to Hive (our favourite bar!) and had some drinks with our lovely friends who turned up, then Bree, Andy and his family went to watch the Sydney derby football match. It was raining sooooo much but was all quite funny, as we sat there in our soaking wet clothes (except Val, who decided to strip off!) and drank hot chcoclate and ate doughnuts – and Sydney FC, who we were supporting, won 3-1!

No comments:

Post a Comment