Saturday, March 31, 2018

Monday 26 February – Breakfast, coffee, lunch, repeat




Current location: Sydney
11.11am, Having brunch with Sha and Rochy. I'd already had a quick coffee with Dave and Val (who stayed in a pub down the road after the football) then we had an amazing brunch. Not just amazing in food, but just so good to be around these loved ones again; we totally put the world to rights and I just felt my soul jumping for joy being around them. Rochy and I then went for a walk through Surry Hills and decided to get our nails done (and Jess Mauboy was int he nail salon too!) then we went for a drink at a cute bar (I've forgotten the name). Sha and Andy came to join us, then in the eve we had a chilled dinner and proper chats at Sha's (literally the only meal in I think we've had since we got here!).

No comments:

Post a Comment