Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tuesday 19 October - Homes then and now


11.11am, I was actually out of bed! With a trusty coffee by my side, I was sitting at my computer trying to do anything but the work I had to do. I forgot how good my procrastination skills use to be when I was at uni, but I've been refining them today for sure. The thing is, when I actually made myself do the work (writing up an interview for SHOP magazine), it took a lot less time than expected. So now I am free for the afternoon to go and meet the guy we sublet our old apartment from, who is back and wants to meet for a beer. Should be interesting...
In the spirit of consistency and comparison, here's our new apartment in numbers (click here to see old apartment in numbers).

1 boy, Andy
1 girl, me
1 balcony
10 cameras and 1 thing that is like a camera but isn't one
5 bikes
1/2 a working shower (it works, but it's not attached to anything so you have to hold it)
4 gadgets I'd never used before living here (a waffle maker, a juicer, a tabletop grill and a soda stream)
1 pretty window that I am still obsessed with

1 comment: