Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Monday 25 October - The obsession continues...


11.11am, Sleeping in, accidentally. I meant to get up and head outside but before I knew it, it was midday! How does this keep happening?! Anyway, when I eventually got myself up, Nick and I went on a thrift-finding mission to Mehringdamm, where Nick found a scarf/glove combo and I bought some orangensaft. Rock and roll. On the ride home, we passed the most beautiful church lit up by the sunshine. Carrying on with my obsession with autumn leaves, it was cool to see these trees next to each other: one with amazing colourful leaves and one with all its leaves stripped off by the wind. I love Berlin, I love autumn.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lucy, love the blog, I got dumped at 11.11 pm on the 11th of November, but sadly was 1992. Have to try and coordinate things better next time I guess?

    ReplyDelete