Monday, October 18, 2010

Friday 15 October - There ain't no party like a Neukölln party


11.11pm, Sitting in our living room with Keno, Eri, Colin, Mellis, Emma, Daniel, Andy, Nick, Nackson and Gareth, having organised fun. Five of us had been playing Trivial Pursuit earlier in the eve, with the losers having to go on the booze run as we'd run out. Luckily, I had Emma in my team, and who knew but she was amazing, beasting pretty much every question. Bear in mind it was the 1987 version of Trivial Pursuit, and she hadn't even been born then. Good work Smith.

We all went out to Ä Bar, which is fast becoming my favourite bar in Neukölln, and it was ace to show off our part of town to everyone! I took some cool pictures in the bar but unfortunately, didn't have my memory card in the camera (I don't have the cord, and the 'OK' button doesn't work, so I can't transfer the pis to a card)... so you'll just have to take my word for it that everyone was looking beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment