Friday, October 1, 2010

Thursday 30 September - All change


11.11pm, I was playing on this blog, trying to make it look the way I want it to. I thought it should have more of an autumnal feel, now that the nights are drawing in and the leaves are turning... I'm not sure what I think of the new design now though. I think I like it, but please comment and let me know your thoughts...

We're moving house tomorrow morning! Which means today has been full of packing, cleaning and sorting. My fave. I took a little coffee break to go and meet a friend, which was lovely. Last night I met another friend for a beer or three too, and it was great for these reasons:
1. She took me to an awesome bar around the corner from our new apartment.
2. She is my first 'independent of Andy' friend; I met her when I was working at TribaSpace.

I hope the move goes well tomorrow. I also hope we decorate it to look like this picture (the best bunting of all, from Lobster and Swan).

2 comments:

  1. Hope everything goes well with the move! Lets hang out again soon.

    Xx,
    Your independent of Andy friend. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new blog look Higlet! Bree xxx

    ReplyDelete