Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Monday 25 October - Feeling festive!



11.11pm, Playing Scrabble with Andy and Nick (they both beat me by a LOT, but I like to think I was playing a kinder game).


It was a great evening because the long-awaited exciting time has arrived: Mulled wine is on sale! For only 1 euro, a litre of the finest Glühwein is now sitting resident in our kitchen (having already drunk two litres between us), next to the Christmas-tasting biscuits. Germany is such a good time to be in during the run-up to Christmas, even if we still have two months to go.

I'm off to London next week, which I'm looking forward to, but I can't help wondering how much more Christmassy it will be here once I get back to Berlin, as even the Christmas markets will be open then... Perfect for wandering around with a glühwein and bratwurst.

No comments:

Post a Comment