Sunday, February 23, 2014

Wednesday 19 February – Catdog's last night





Current location: Erskineville
11.11pm, Sitting on the couch with Catdog. To make the most of her final night, Cat and I went out for pedicures, and then went next door to Nothing to See Here, a bar I'd been wanting to try in Newtown for a while. We had a glass of bubbles and talk about Cat's favourite parts of the trip (all of it, apparently), then went for dinner at Miss Peaches. I hadn't been before, but it was so cool, I'll definitely be going again! It's all soul food, and I had biscuits and gravy, and shrimp gumbo (Cat reckons her blackened fish was one of the best things she's eaten here). It was bloody gorgeous!
Tomorrow Catdog leaves, boooooo. It's been so fun having here here; we just slipped right back into being housemates again, and had soooo much fun. Going to miss you, you lovely funny gorgeous girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment