Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Thursday 30 January – Working girl





Current location: Eveleigh
11.11am, In work. Today was a busy one, so we worked, and ate cake with moustaches on, and then when it came time to leave, the sun was going down and it looked beautiful! I was pretty tired when I got home but Andy and I have barely seen each other recently so we decided to go out for dinner. We went to an amazing Georgian restaurant that's recently opened in Erskineville. The food was amazing (lots of walnuts and pomegranates and fresh salads and ragu pots with lots of spices) – I'm getting hungry just thinking about it. I love Erskineville; it's pretty small but I love that about it, and there are so many cute little places popping up. It was ace to just spend some time with Andy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment