Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Tuesday 4 February – Cheers from afar!



Current location: Surry Hills
11.11pm, Hiding in the toilets, Skyping two of my three sisters. I miss them a lot and we have been trying to organise Skype dates in the past few days, but I've had some busy evenings so haven't managed to make too many of the dates! But I really wanted to say hi tonight, so when we got home, I hid in the toilets and had a quick chat, as everyone else was asleep in the house and I didn't want to wake them up. 

Tonight was supposed to be our last netball match of last season, but it got rained off, so Andy and I met Cat and Andy at the Dove & Olive for dinner and drinks. I love it there, we went last week for the pub quiz (and dinner; the food is delish), and tonight I had a lovely Rose and Lychee Martini, which reminded me of my sister Pippa – we had a great time drinking them when she was over visiting in November. I love having visitors!

No comments:

Post a Comment