Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Tuesday 28 January – Trivia time, take two



Current location: Erskineville
11.11pm, Skyping my sister, Claire. Today is her 31st birthday, and she is staying in to wait for a man to come and fit a woodburner for their house. As well as renovating their home, my sister and her husband are also busy with my beautiful nephew Louis, who was born just over a week ago. She called me on Skype as I was walking through the train station to get a train home after trivia (yes, our second in two days). This one was at the Dove and Olive (new fave pub, potentially). The quiz was awesome (not least because we won a round of drinks for having good Justin Bieber knowledge!) but my favourite thing was the food. It was sooo yummy, and more like restaurant food than pub grub. I did the quiz with friends from work; it was ace to actually hang out without staring at a computer or talking about commas.

No comments:

Post a Comment