Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Sunday 2 February – My 1,000th post!





Current location: King's Cross, Sydney
11.11am, At the apartment that Cat and Andy (her boyf, not mine!) are staying at. After our late night last night, we were off to a slow start but we had a yummy breakfast and then made our way to Bondi Beach. It never fails to impress! We had a few hot hours in the sun, and then home to get ready for our evening's activity: cricket! I wasn't super excited about going to watch the 20-20 match, but as soon as we got to the Olympic Park, the atmosphere won me over. It was so awesome! It reminded me a little bit of going to watch the Olympics in London. I didn't have much of an idea about what was happening with the cricket, but there was music and trampolinists and breakdancers and fireworks and it was all very exciting! England lost, despite our loud cheering, but a fab time was had by all!

Also, this is my 1,000th post on Eleven Eleven! That's a lot of words over the years!

No comments:

Post a Comment